List of AIDS Treatment Centers in Pakistan
- Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS), Islamabad.
- Combined Military Hospital (CMH), Rawalpindi.
- Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Hospital, Rawalpindi.
- Mayo Hospital, Lahore.
- Services Hospital, Lahore.
- Services Hospital, Lahore (Pediatrics).
- Shaukat Khanum Hospital, Lahore.
- Jinnah Hospital, Lahore.
- Fontaine House, Lahore.
- Basheeran Begum Welfare Hospital Jalalpur Jattan.
- DHQ Hospital, Sargodha.
- DHQ Hospital, Kot Momin.
- DHQ Hospital, DG Khan.
- DHQ Hospital (pediatrics), D. G Khan.
- Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Hospital, Gujrat.
- Kunjah Shabir Sharif Shaheed Hospital (Pediatrics), Gujrat.
- DHQ Hospital, Sheikhupura.
- Allied Hospital, Faisalabad.
- DHQ Hospital, Chiniot.
- DHQ / Civil hospital, Multan.
- Sheikh Zayed Raheem Yar Khan Hospital.
- DHQ Mianwali Hospital.
- DHQ Jehlum Hospital.
- DHQ Okara Hospital.
- THQ Shahkot Nankana.
- DHQ Bahawalnagar Hospital.
- Civil Hospital, Karachi.
- Civil hospital, Karachi (pediatrics).
- Indus Hospital, Karachi.
- Aga Khan Hospital, Karachi.
- Aga Khan Hospital, Karachi (pediatrics).
- FHC Liyari Hospital, Karachi.
- Jinnah Post Graduate Medical College Hospital, Karachi.
- Abbasi Shaheed Hospital, Karachi.
- Chandka Medical College Hospital, Larkana.
- Sheikh Zayed (Peads) Hospital, Larkana.
- Liaqat University Medical Sciences Hospital, Hyderabad.
- Ghulam Muhammad Mehr Hospital, Soukkher.
- THQ Hospital, Ratodaro.
- Hayatabad Medical Complex, Peshawar.
- Lady Reading Hospital, Peshawar.
- DHQ Hospital, KDA Hospital, Kohat.
- Bolan Medical Complex, Quetta.
- DHQ Hospital, Turbet.
The estimated total number of HIV / AIDS cases in Pakistan is 165,000, while the number of registered case data received from the province / district up to September 2019 is as follows:
Note: The above data was shared with the National Assembly of Pakistan by the Minister of National Health Services, Regulation and Coordination on January 6, 2020.
Tags: AIDS, HIV / AIDS, AIDS treatment centers in Pakistan,