Overview of the Global RF Tunable Filters Market to 2026 – Featuring Analog Devices, Filtronetics and LGL Group, among others
DUBLIN, November 24, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “RF Tunable Filters Market Research Report by Type, Component, System, Mechanism, Application, End User, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global market size for RF Tunable Filters has been estimated at $ 97.71 million in 2020, is expected to reach $ 107.15 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.99% to reach $ 173.04 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the RF Adjustable Filters market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction ( value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global RF Adjustable Filters market including Analog Devices, Inc., Anatech Electronics, Coleman Microwave Company, DiCon Fiberoptics, Inc., Dover Corporation, EI Wave Digitech (I) Pvt LTD., EXFO Inc., Filtronetics Inc., Flann Microwave LTD., Fraunhofer, Koshin Kogaku Co., Ltd., LGL Group, Inc., MT SRL, Microwave Filter Company, Inc., Netcom Technologies, Newedge Signal Solutions LLC, Ranatec, Renesas Electronics Inc., RF Products Inc., SANTEC CORPORATION, Smiths Group PLC, Telonic Berkeley Inc, Temwell Corporation, The LGL Group, Thorlabs, Inc., Vanlong Technology Co., LTD., Wainwright Instruments, Wainwright Instruments GmbH and Wispry Inc.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Tunable RF Filters market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global RF Tunable Filters Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global RF Adjustable Filters Market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global Tunable RF Filters market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Tunable RF Filters market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global Tunable RF Filters market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global RF Adjustable Filters market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growing use of connected devices and IoT
5.2.2. Need for radar systems for surveillance by the military sector around the world
5.2.3. Growing need for new and advanced aircraft for commercial and military applications
5.2.4. Development of software-defined radios deployed on military communication equipment
5.3.1. Deployment of high initial capital
5.3.2. Short life cycle of tunable RF filters
5.4.1. Deployment of 5G technology
5.4.2. Strong demand for telematics and infotainment equipment in the automotive sector
5.4.3. Attractive merger activity within the value chain
5.5.1. Growing complexity and form factor challenges
6. Tunable RF Filters Market, By Type
6.2. Bandpass filters
6.3. Band reject filters
7. Tunable RF Filters Market, By Component
7.2. Digitally Tunable Capacitors (DTC)
7.3. MEMS capacitors
7.4. Oscillator filters
7.5. Surface Acoustic Wave Filters (SAW)
7.6. Surface Mount Device Variants (SMD)
7.7. Varactor diodes
8. Tunable RF Filters Market, By System
8.2. Avionics communication systems
8.3. Pocket and pocket radios
8.4. Mobile antenna
8.5. RF amplifiers
8.6. Radar system
8.7. Software-defined radios
8.8. Test and measurement systems
9. Tunable RF Filters Market, By Mechanism
10. Tunable RF Filters Market, By Application
10.2. Aerospace and Defense
10.3. Energy & Power
10.4. Health care
10.6. Smart cities
10.7. TV white spaces
11. Tunable RF Filters Market, By End User
11.2. Avionics communications systems
11.3. Pocket and pocket radios
11.4. Mobile antennas
11.5. RF amplifiers
11.6. Radar systems
11.7. Software-defined radios
11.8. Test and measurement instruments
12. Americas RF Tunable Filters Market
12.6. United States
13. Asia-Pacific RF Tunable Filters Market
13.10. South Korea
14. Europe, Middle East & Africa RF Tunable Filters Market
14.8. Saudi Arabia
14.9. South Africa
14.11. United Arab Emirates
15. Competitive landscape
15.1. FPNV positioning matrix
15.1.2. Business strategy
15.1.3. Product satisfaction
15.2. Market ranking analysis
15.3. Market share analysis, by key player
15.4. Competitive scenario
15.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
15.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
15.4.3. New product launch and improvement
15.4.4. Investment and financing
15.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
16. Company usability profiles
16.1. Analog devices, Inc.
16.2. Anatech Electronics
16.3. Coleman Microwave Company
16.4. DiCon Fiberoptics, Inc.
16.5. Dover Society
16.6. EI Wave Digitech (I) Pvt LTD.
16.7. EXFO inc.
16.8. Filtronetics inc.
16.9. Microwaves Flann LTD.
16.11. Koshin Kogaku Co., Ltd.
16.12. LGL Group, Inc.
16.13. MT SRL
16.14. Microwave Filter Company, Inc.
16.15. Netcom Technologies
16.16. Newedge Signal Solutions LLC
16.18. Renesas Electronics Inc.
16.19. RF Products Inc.
16.20. SANTEC COMPANY
16.21. Smiths PLC Group
16.22. Telonic Berkeley Inc.
16.23. Temwell Company
16.24. LGL Group
16.25. Thorlabs, Inc.
16.26. Vanlong Technology Co., LTD.
16.27. Structural instruments
16.28. Wainwright Instruments GmbH
16.29. Wispry Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8hst0h
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/insights-on-the-rf-tunable-filters-global-market-to-2026—featuring-analog-devices-filtronetics-and – group-lgl-among-others-301431713.html
SOURCE Research and Markets